Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Collect Me Collective

A vice on loose ties,
Carry out that sentence, holding fast the tongue that licks
And tastes just like yours.
You all are the white-noise children that bat eyes as a collective,
A tribe that babbles familiarity, on and on and on and...

Single out that viper,
Redemption cooking under outstretched skin,
Birthin baked zeppelins dropping cacophonic bombs,
Screaming those words.
You know my name but not my face.

I scratch and pry into the eye of the storm,
But no words come out of the mumbled mutters.
No redemption.
No recollection of that unpolished fang you cast out.
There's no fare that matriarch will accept.
For her tongue and mind is as twisted as her own viper.

Like-minded siblings, form a shell and smother my brothers.
Suffocate my sisters.
Transform them into undead that look just like you.
Walk through a glowing graveyard shrouded in delight
And let me choke on it with you.

Let me gag under your trenches, over your pointed fingers
And let's become undead alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment