Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Responsible [lyrics]

The laws of attraction
Have permitted us here
It gives me permission
To speak without fear
I now come before you
With no sense of grace
My key is confidence, and
You’re mine without chase

No, I’m not wasted, I’ve just been feeling alone
All alone right now
I’ve gone and made it, a mess of myself and no,
I’m not sticking around

So I get up (I get up)
And I get out (I get out)
The twilight is my guide, I feel it
And I get in (I get in)
Just to let out (to let out)
Fate has matched us up, phI feel it

I was reluctant when I first came out tonight
But then I saw you and now every move is right
I’m not responsible for what I do this night
You got me feeling like a star, I’m burning bright

My mind is buzzing, I know just right words to say
Mind over this matter
I don’t want nothing, just your attention and say
We can’t move much faster

No comments:

Post a Comment