Wednesday, May 10, 2023

PENNIESpennys

Enjoy the taste of last night’s sin
Bubbling at the edges of your mouth
Expanding ever so
Crawling back to be ingested.

Put another coin into the existential darkness,
Turn the crank,
Get your prize of repetition
You win and you win and you won’t but you…
Somebody is always watching.

Drown, please, come on and drown!
Let’s suffocate on this suffering;
Let’s stare at each other,
Fluttering eyelashes tickling one another,
Let’s punish each other forevermore.

I am yours, forever and ever and ever and…
I want this to stop.
I want this comfort forever.
The comfort of being sad.
I am indebted to you, my secret lover.
Icicles for teeth, blinders for eyelashes
Oh God, why are you so pretty?

Shameless.
I am devoted to you,
Like pennies to the crank.
This is my life, this is my content prison.
I love it so much, I am crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment