Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Soft

It comes in throes of subtle inconveniences

It becomes dilated and perverse,
Likened to an infant yammering creature.
I asked you if you still like me,
Even if I’m capable of making myself this ugly;
You sounded like perishable steam
Coming out of the gap at the bottom
Of a bathroom door. A pleasant hiss
“Reassure”

Bathroom laughter

How do you create intimacy?
Suffrage tolerated, even ordained
That’s a huge fucking plot hole,
Creating an unwanted universe of conniptions.
This isn’t my bright, weightless future
Leaning up against me,
What beautiful weight you press upon me

What giving sounds I’m allowed

Wistful hounding can be heard outside
Your bedroom window
Lifeless and mesmerizing,
Bellowing, soft cloudy lust
Press me against this, mark it as unbearable
So

I’ve fucked my way to the bottom,
Sifting Neanderthal knuckles into beautiful
Gilded feminine heat,
Held up by erections
Made to seem perfect and obtainable
This is not

This is a long road, no turns

I think I’m going to lay here
And submit to my own sense of
Self satisfaction
Brandishing a porcelain wreath of constant comfort
I think I’ve earned it,
Some may call it idle, I find it warming to be told
I find this narrowness to be soft
Blue siren in the THC-ridden water
Nicotine recreationalists submerged in
Simplicity

Don’t dumb this down
A tame blessing can’t be enjoyed;
Fighting for the fuzzy blue,
Sitting and burying the guarded
Doesn’t this view look like…?

Beat this into soft

No comments:

Post a Comment