Wednesday, March 6, 2024

We’re Melting The Opaque Reliquary At Noon

I saw you today walking callously
No noise could shift your stride
A bouncing strut from a nerve-deprived body,
Is that a green moon a-driving by?

It moved around and around and around and

Is my hate overwhelming my pleasure?
The fruit machine keeps hitting triples
Is my want overriding my holdings?
Struck silent by a garbage sapphire temple

It moves round and round and round and

You begged him to stay, once you knew his name
He put you on the guest list, you’re a deity
Now sulking in the carpet’s mouth,
Sucking on cancerous shrines
We all gnaw at the nostalgia,
We can help ourselves but to gnaw

Sever the nauseous totem

I want to gather myself, calm and cool
And hold it all up to the baroque sky
Hear it sing its tune of giant tits and filthy fits
And feel it writhe under the weight of its own
Decadence
Underneath my fingernails is the undoubted
Rumbling of passive desires, catacomb hate
I want to feel the weight decrease
While it withers from my voluptuous power

Sultan smirks from a cacophony of empowering
Social goers
Can I get a high five when the disease is riddled?
We don’t know to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment