Monday, September 7, 2009

Pixel Zombies: Thunderclouds In A Brown Beehive (11)

Crystal gaze in dim jail
Crystal lips' pucker swells
I feel sick, I feel sick, I feel sick, sweat it!
Swarm thrashes in a sink,
Swarm violence rattling dreams,
Keep gnashing, keep gnashing, keep gnashing, you're fucked!
Now, I'm friend with the bathroom floor (Can you hear my voice now?)
Ill rapture takes home in my heart like wasps (You will never be heard)
Paint the mirrors with my flesh paintbrush (I will make you blind)
Ghost, can your gown stretch it's shade somewhere new? (Just a new carnivore)
My beehive of a head is cracking open (We want it! We want it!)
All it's residents do it scratch and complain (We want it! We want it!)
Windows form at the top of my skull (We want it! We want it!)
"Let's get inside there, let's get them out!" (We want you dead, we want you with us!)
Thrash one, Marie shines bright
Thrash two, window's still closed
Thrash three, gown is gagging visions
Thrash four, I can see in…

No comments:

Post a Comment