Monday, September 7, 2009

Tulip Eraser (Oh, The Contradiction)

Dancing at PopScene, to Jaggy Luv and Ting Tings
Drive home and have Sparks, and Cheeto Puffs in the dark.
Eat homemade sushi, and free pizza from SC
I'll earn banana stickers, remember us in pictures.

So put down that chili dog and look up in the sky, it's Eggman
Watching EgoRaptor, silenced by our laughter.
You take your car to work, I'll my board to your room and I'll wait
In your bed with Stella, and then vice-versa.

Well, love starts with the letter L, Professor
We'll spend the night playing Metal Gear and Soul Caliber
A Star Wars-themed birthday in your home
It's always been clear to me that we'd never be alone
Stop copys me
Oh my God, shoes

The game ain't cheatin,' let's have waffles and chicken
The first day we hung out, inside of your house
We watched Monty Python, and then form there on
I knew that we'd be happy and all asleep soundly.

You look so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment